After the huge success of Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 in India, they have launched the newer version of the device named Note 4 which will replace Note 3. RedMi Note 4 was launched back on August in China. On a press conference in New Delhi today, Xiaomi launched the RedMi Note 4.
The phone has 5.5-inch FullHD display same as RedMi Note 3, which managed to set the record by selling 1.75 million phones in India. It now comes with a Full metal unibody design with chamfered edges and 2.5D glass at front. Unlike RedMi Note 3, it is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU. The dual-SIM smart phone uses Qualcomm’s X9 LTE modem for wireless connectivity which means it is fully compatible on Nepali 4G network.
Camera department is handled by 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus with f/2.0 aperture and 5MP wide-angle front facing camera. It has hybrid dual SIM slot using this the storage can be expanded up to 128GB. The Note 4 offers a fingerprint sensor at the back and a 4100 mAh battery which is said to offer 20 percent more battery life. This device runs on MIUI 8 Based on Android Marshmallow 6.O out of the box.
Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 is now exclusively on sale on Flipkart and Mi.com from Jan 23. The price of Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 is fixed IRs. 9,999 ($147) for 2GB+32GB version, IRs. 10,999 ($162) for 3GB+32GB version and IRs. 12,999 ($190) for 4GB+64GB version which will be available on gold, dark grey and matte black colour options.
Take a look at the Specifications of RedMi Note 4.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC woth Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery