Xiaomi, one of the world-renowned Smartphone brand have recently launched Redmi Note 4SD in Nepal. Official distributor of Xiaomi Nepal, Vatsal Implex Pvt. Ltd confirmed the arrival of Redmi Note 4SD. Xiaomi Redmi Note series is one of the most popular and loved Smartphone brand in Nepal.
The phone has 5.5- inch full HD display same as Redmi Note 3 and 4.It is powered by 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, an octa-core processor chip that uses most advanced 14nm FinFET technology. It is almost 20% more efficient than Redmi Note 3 and more powerful in terms of Performance. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a MicroSD card slot. It now comes with Full premium metal unibody design. The ultra-slim body with 2.5D Arc screen design makes it more attractive and beautiful. With its 4100mAh high-capacity battery, Redmi Note 4SD gives enough power to meet all your needs, no need to worry about running out of power. Talking about the camera, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) 13.0MP the rear-facing the camera with dual-tone flashlight and 5.0MP wide-angle front-facing camera. Will definitely enhance your photography experience and picture quality. It operates on MIUI 8 based on Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4SD is priced at NRS:- 24,999/-, Which comes in Gold, Matte Black & Dark Grey color options. With the features specified, the phone definitely looks powerful on paper but the price range seems little high compared to Indian Market but definitely consider looking at earlier models pricing. Otherwise, this phone is just perfect to have in this price range with the powerful battery and processor being offered. You can get your own Redmi Note 4SD from Mi showrooms located at LABIM Mall and Pako New Road, Mi Nepal official website and authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
Specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4SD :-
• 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display.
• 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 14 nm FinFET technology.
• 3GB RAM with 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot.
• MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
• 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
• 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
• Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
• 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
• long-lasting Li-Po 4100mAh Non-removable battery
• Dimensions: 151x76x8.45mm; Weight: 165g
Also Read:- HTC U-11, Releasing on 16 May 2017