Samsung sales have been affected due to the launch of Xiaomi in Nepal. Xiaomi has been launching great smartphones but with a slightly higher price tag, But it’s low compared to Samsung. Xiaomi launched a massive phone having a 6.44-inch display a few weeks back. Samsung has also followed the same footpath and launched an even bigger phone with a whopping 7-inch display.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy J Max.
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8
This device has a 7-inch TFT capacitive display with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels having a 70% body to screen ratio. Running on Spreadtrum SC8830 SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz, coupled with 1.5GB of RAM with 8GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 200GB. The main problem with the phone is simply one hand usability, there is a maximum chance of slipping. This device is ideal for those who are looking for a decent phone with a big display. The phone is priced at 21,900 and comes with a Bluetooth headset.
where can i buy it.
You can buy it from nearest samsung outlet.