Xiaomi some moments ago launched their next version of most anticipated phone RedMi Note 4. It replaces the previous version of RedMi Note 3. It is the first phone from Xiaomi to come with MIUI 8 out of the box. It comes with three color options, Gold/Silver/Blak.
The phone has a 5.5-inch FullHD display the same as RedMi Note 3. It managed to break the record by selling 1.75 million RedMi Note 3. It now comes with a Full metal unibody design with chamfered edges and 2.5D glass at the front.
Redmi note 4 is the successor to Redmi note 3
RedMi Note 4 comes with MediaTek Helio X20 SoC with ten CPU cores (two Cortex A72 at 2.1GHz, four Cortex A53 at 1.8GHz, and four Cortex A53 at 1.4GHz), dual SIM slots with a hybrid microSD slot, 13MP f/2.0 camera with PDAF, storage options include 16GB with 2GB RAM and 64GB with 3GB RAM, and a massive 4100mAh battery. Like the Redmi Note 3, Note 4 offers a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Redmi note 4 comes with two storage options 2Gb/16gb, 3gb/64gb Ram/rom
Xiaomi will start sales of Redmi Note 4 in China starting August 26 for ¥899 (Directly converted to NRs. 13,500) for the 16GB variant, and ¥1,199 (Directly converted to NRs. 18,000) for the model with 64GB of storage. They did not say anything about the availability to market outside China, but seeing as how Xiaomi has been selling RedMi Note 3 outside China, it shouldn’t be too far off.
Take a look at the Specifications of RedMi Note 4.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
Who are excited about it? Let us know.