Friday, June 2, 2023

A OnePlus One from India exploded while charging.

A user from Chandigarh, India reported to Digit with photos and videos of his exploded phone. Deepak Gosain claimed he was charging his phone and was asleep next to it. “I could have lost my life,” says Gosain. He took his device to OnePlus service center and he was told they will get to his once the investigation is complete.


Officials from Digit approached OnePlus and they were told,

Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers. We are confident in the quality of our products, which all undergo industry-leading safety tests. We are already in touch with this customer, but since this is an open case, we cannot disclose any further information.

This incident took place on Monday but he has not been contacted by OnePlus. “If OnePlus does not contact me today, I will be taking proper recourse by moving the courts,” said Gosain.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I agree to these terms.

Keshav Chhetri
Keshav Chhetri
Ever have that feeling where you’re not sure if you’re awake or dreaming?
- Advertisement -

Latest article